Governor Raji Fashola met with Akinwunmi Ambode and other APC Guber aspirants to reconcile all grieving parties.
Saturday, 20 December 2014
Monday, 15 December 2014
Thursday, 11 December 2014
1. They are too busy with their work to think about other girls in the world! So don't worry, they won't cheat on you..
2. They are aware about every Important event on the calender, from valentine's day to chocolate day to #LoveYourGfMoreDay.
3. They are entrepreneurs, they love to stand on their own and not under some Fat-Bottom !
4. They don't have fixed timings, so going out at busy office hours wouldn't be a problem.
5. They earn alot! So you won't have any worries about your future especially when the big adverts starts rolling in, you'll smile for jesus.
6. They are clever and intelligent, you will not have to listen to Bull-poo as they know what they are talking about!
7. They are very creative and innovative in their work, so you'll have many surprises to look forward to!
8. In case of any misunderstandings and fights, your friends will come directly into the picture, as they know how to get genuine backlinks.
9. You don't need to wear good clothes and have facials done every week, they don't really care about your materialistic looks, as far as they are sure you love them.
10. If you won't find him or he goes missing, don't worry and complain to police, he will be in the nearest Internet cafe!
11. They will gift you things or gift which you can show off to the world. How about the Latest Iphone 6? This is rather good compared to gifts you hide like Sexy Looking "Undies".
12. They have a lot of Brand Value in the Blogosphere, at some point you'll feel like a Celeb Gf or Wife!
13. You need not worry about job, he will always want you to work together with him (blogging).
14. You can fight a lot with him, as they have a lot of Patience waiting for their site to rank and get traffic !
15. They make sure that there won't be any kind of penalty on your relationship, as they are aware of all the algorithms leading to penalty.
16. They have a different kind of romantic sense, but don't worry they are obviously very # good-in- bed !
So who wanna date me?
I am very confident that you will provide the needed leadership to turn this country around. I have no doubt that you will work with dedicated and qualified Nigerians to protect our citizens, improve our economy, create jobs, improve education, reform governance and fight corruption. You will indeed bring the change Nigerians have been yearning for. Once more, congratulations.
I congratulate the other contestants, namely Governors Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Rochas Okorocha as well as the erudite Sam Nda-Isiah. You have all demonstrated your commitment to democracy by participating in this transparent process and by campaigning vigorously across this country.
I thank our delegates for their sacrifices and their commitment to democracy. In particular, I thank those who voted for me for your faith in me. However, since we came up short, have to now rally behind General Buhari to help him prevail in the coming Presidential election.
The APC has demonstrated, through the transparent process, the Party's commitment to democracy and rule of law. It has demonstrated its respect for people and their choice through the ballot box.
I sincerely thank the Convention Committee for putting together a hitch-free convention.
My dear friends, we have voted, a winner has emerged. I pledge my commitment to this Party, and to campaign vigorously for our candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and all APC candidates to ensure victory in the 2015 elections.
I call on all other contestants and our party's rank and file to unite behind our candidates at all levels to ensure that the PDP is defeated, so Nigerians can have real change.
Long live APC!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Thank you all and God bless!